Parinda24 understands that you think about how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that cautious and sensibly.
What we collect
- Contact information. e.g. “First Name, Last Name, Email address, Phone No.”
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests. e.g. “Postal address”.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we do with the information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Promote a safe service.
- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates.
We are whole-heartedly committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your PC's hard drive. When you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit aspecific site.
- Unique token,Sessionid, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- Shopifyvisit no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- Unique token, Cart, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- Unique token, Storefront digest, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Third party policies
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Be that as it may certain third-party service providers, for example. Payment gateways and other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies in regard to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we suggest that you read their privacy policies so you can comprehend the way in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Links to other websites
When you click on links on our store, they may guide you far from our site. you should note that we don't have any control over those other websites Therefore We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
On the off chance that you trust any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will quickly correct any information found to be incorrect.